Couch Coach Final 2014 NFL Mock Draft 2.0
1) Texans :Jadeveon Clowney DE, South Carolina – I don’t expect the Texans will make this pick .I predict them to trade down to maybe Jacksonville to get Khalil Mack.
2) Rams : Sammy Watkins WR, Clemson- The Rams strengthen their wide-out core and officially place the NFC West on notice.
3) Jaguars : Khalil Mack OLB, Buffalo- The Jags might end up getting Clowney, either way they will get a great player.
4) Browns: Blake Bortles QB, UCF- Bortles will be a project and will be Brian Hoyer’s back-up…consider Mike Evans in this pick as well.
5) Raiders : Mike Evans,WR,Texas A&M- Best available player at this point.
6) Falcons : Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn- The Falcons grab the biggest steal in the draft.
7) Buccaneers :Aaron Donald, DT, Pitt- The Bucs take a reach and grab the talented DE that is needed.
8) Vikings:Johnny Manizel QB Texas A&M- The most polarizing player in this years draft land in Minnesota.
9) Bills : Eric Ebron ,TE, North Carolina- The Bills need a play-maker & he fits the mode. Ebron will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year!!
10) Lions :Justin Gilbert CB, Oklahoma State- Cornerback is the Lions biggest hole; Gilbert makes perfect sense at 10.
11)Titans : Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA- One of the best LB in this years draft, the former RB will make an immediate impact.
12) NY Giants : Jake Mathews,OT,Texas A&M- The biggest slide of the draft.
13) Rams: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama- Best available DB at this point.
14) Bears: Kyle Fuller,CB,VA Tech- The Bears need help desperately in the secondary.
15) Steelers :Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan- Steelers take Lewan since Fuller is off the board, the Steelers need O-Line help.
16) Cowboys: Timmy Jernigan, DT, FSU- Cowboys take a leap to get Timmy.
17) Ravens : Cyrus Kouandjo, OT, Alabama- The Ravens also love C.J Mosley, but must make O-Line their top pick.
18) Jets: Odell Beckham WR, LSU- The Jets need to surround Geno with formidable weapons.
19) Dolphins : Jawaun James, OT, Tennesse- Can James start at RT (a position that is needed in the worst way)
20) Cardinals : Derek Carr QB , Fresno State- Project QB to sit for a year or two while Carson Palmer enters the twlight of his carrer.
21) Packers: Jimmie Ward, SS, Northern Illions – The Packers must fill their secondary in first round.
22) Eagles: Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State- Best CB on the board at this stage.
23) Chiefs: Marquise Lee WR, USC- Lee fits the mold for Andy Reid and company.
24) Bengals: Jason Verett CB, TCU- Helps fill their gaping hole at CB position.
25) Chargers: Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State- Chargers take full advantage of rich CB supply in 1st round.
26) Browns : Cody Latimer, WR Indiana- Speed reciever that Blake Bortles will love.
27) Saints: Zack Martin, OG, Notre Dame- Needs help on the O-Line.
28)Panthers: Morgan Moses, OT, UVA- Panthers have hole at WR &CB , but can’t pass up on Moses.
29) Patriots: Joel Bitnoio OG, Nevada – A true Patriot Way pick to the fullest..
30) 49ers: Brandin Cooks WR, Orgeon State- The 49ers need another wide-out to help Kap.
31) Broncos: Ryan Shazier OLB, Ohio State- The Broncos need a physical line-backer and he’s the best available.
32) Seahawks: Austin Seferian-Jenkings TE, Washington- Another weapon for Russell Wilson and the defending Super Bowl champs.